Youth Ministry Mission & Goals
Youth Ministry Mission:
It is the mission of St. Thomas the Apostle Youth Ministry to compassionately walk with young people through their unique and challenging journey from adolescence into young adulthood, while also inviting, encouraging, and empowering them to pursue the lifelong adventure of living as a follower of Jesus Christ.
Youth Ministry Goals:
We carry out our mission through the following goals:
- To empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in the modern world.
- To draw young people to responsible and unhindered participation in the life, mission, and work of the Catholic faith community.
- To foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person.
- To include, value, and support the whole family of every young person, especially parents, as the first, foremost, and most effective teachers of the faith.
- To consistently advocate that the entire parish community embrace their crucial role as witnesses, teachers, role models, mentors, and evangelists for our young church.